This policy will help you understand the following:
1. How do we collect and use your personal information
2. How do we protect and save your personal information
3. Protection of minor information
1. How do we collect and use your personal information
(1) How we collect your information
We will obtain your personal information through the following three channels:
1. Information you provide directly: We may collect and store any information you provide to us when using the iwalk-scooter Internet service, including when you fill in information online on our pages, participate in online community discussions, resolve disputes or The information provided by the iwalk-scooter Internet service when contacting us, as well as the information about your transactions and activities generated during the use of our service.
2. Information we actively collect: During your use of the iwalk-scooter Internet website, APP and related services, we will collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone and other access devices.
(2) How we use your information
The purpose of our collection of your information is mainly to provide you with a safe, efficient and personalized service experience. We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. The functions necessary to ensure transaction security
In order to improve the security of your system when you use our products and / or services, to more accurately prevent phishing website fraud and protect account security, we may know your browsing information, transaction information, your commonly used software information, equipment information Other means to determine the risk of your account, and may record some links ("URL") that we believe are risky; we will also collect your device information to analyze iwalk-scooter Internet system problems, count traffic and check for possible existence The risk of the problem will be checked when you choose to send us abnormal information. If you do not provide the above information, we cannot protect the security of your service and account during your use of the iwalk-scooter Internet service.
(3) You are fully aware that in the following circumstances, we do not need your authorization to collect and use personal information:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc .;
4. Out of the protection of the significant legal rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals' lives and property, but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
5. The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the subject of personal information;
6. Your personal information collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
7. Necessary to sign a contract according to your requirements;
8. Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products and / or services provided, such as finding and handling service failures;
9. Necessary for legal news reporting;
10. When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistics or academic research based on public interest, and to provide academic research or described results externally, de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
11. Other situations stipulated by laws and regulations.
Second, how do we protect and preserve your personal information
(1) Our technologies and measures to protect your personal information
We attach great importance to the security of personal information and take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information:
1. Data security technical measures
We will use security protection measures that comply with industry standards and security technologies commonly used in the industry to prevent unauthorized access and modification of your personal information, and to prevent your personal information from being leaked, damaged, or lost:
(1) Use encryption technology to encrypt and store your personal information.
(2) Our system for storing your personal data has passed the three-level certification of PCI-DSS and information security protection, which guarantees the security of transactions and personal information from many aspects such as security management, strategy, process, network architecture, etc.
2. Other security measures taken to protect personal information
We manage and regulate the storage and use of personal information by establishing data classification and classification, data security management specifications, and security development specifications:
(1) We use strict data access rights and multiple identity authentication technologies to control and protect personal information, and sign strict confidentiality agreements, monitoring and auditing mechanisms with information contacts to conduct comprehensive security control of data to avoid data from being used illegally.
(2) We use code security inspection and data access log analysis technology to conduct personal information security audits.
(3) We have established an information security department and divided related security functions. Each information security specialist is responsible for personal information security affairs.
(4) We will also hold security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
3. Security incident handling
(1) In order to deal with the possible risks of personal information leakage, damage and loss, we have formulated a number of systems to clarify the classification and classification standards of security incidents and security vulnerabilities and the corresponding processing procedures. We have established a special emergency response team for security incidents. In accordance with the requirements of security incident handling specifications, we initiated security plans for different security incidents, conducted stop loss, analysis, positioning, formulated remedial measures, and traced and cracked down with relevant departments.
(2) In the event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and the measures that you can take to prevent and reduce risks Suggestions, remedies for you, etc. At the same time, we will promptly inform you about the incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc., and when it is difficult to inform the personal information subject one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to release the announcement. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
(3) If you have any questions about the protection of our personal information, you can contact us through the contact information agreed at the bottom of this policy. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially if your account and password are leaked, please contact us immediately so that we can take corresponding measures.
(2) Preservation of your personal information
2. Unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations, your personal information will be kept for one month after the date of cancellation of your account. We promise that this is to guarantee your consumer rights and interests on the iwalk-scooter Internet. Your personal information must be kept for the shortest period on the iwalk-scooter Internet. When your personal information exceeds our retention period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information.
3. If we terminate the service or operation, we will notify you at least thirty days in advance, and delete or anonymize your personal information after the service or operation is terminated.
3. Protection of minors' personal information
1. The iwalk-scooter Internet attaches great importance to the protection of minors ’personal information. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before using our products and / or services. iwalk-scooter Internet protects personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
2. In the case of collecting personal information of minors with the consent of parents or legal guardians, we will only use or publicly disclose this information when permitted by law, parents or guardians explicitly agree or protect minors as necessary.
3. If we find that we have collected the personal information of the minor without the prior consent of a verifiable parent or legal guardian, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.